One New Jersey Lottery Player Wins $100,000 Five Players Win $50,000
Powerball Jackpot Rolls to $685,000,000 – 6th Largest Ever
TRENTON (Oct. 4, 2021) – Five New Jersey Lottery tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn for the Saturday, October 2, drawing winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. One of those tickets was purchased with Power Play, multiplying the prize to $100,000. Those tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Passaic County ($100,000): Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Tpke., Hewitt;
- Hudson County ($50,000): Acme #1856, 19-21 Ave. at Port Imperial, West New York;
- Middlesex County ($50,000): Woodbridge News, 320 Woodbridge Center Dr., Woodbridge;
- Monmouth County ($50,000): 7-Eleven #23887, 7 Maple Ave., Red Bank; and,
- Monmouth County ($50,000): Kwik Shop, 38 New Brunswick Ave., Matawan.
The winning numbers for the Saturday, October 2, drawing were: 28, 38, 42, 47, and 52. The Red Power Ball number was 01. The Power Play was 2X. 150,985 New Jersey players took home an estimated $742,521 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $670,000,000 for the Monday, October 4, drawing.
Double Play Results
The Double Play drawing is an additional drawing for players who opted-in to the Double Play feature on their tickets. One Double Play ticket matched four of the five white balls and the Double Play Power Ball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier Double Play prize. That ticket was sold at Roma Liquors, 1005 Sunset Rd., Burlington in Burlington County.
The Double Play drawing results for the Saturday, October 2, drawing were: 06, 12, 39, 58, and 61. The red Double Play Power Ball number was 22.